Vitra - Fauteuil de Salon / ecru / Twill 02 cognac / oak oil
For ordering - Contact us for more information
Jean Prouvé, 1939
· Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in fabric or leather.
· Seat height: 415 mm (340 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
· Armrests: solid wood with oiled finish; natural oak, smoked oak or American walnut.
· Base: bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth).
· Glides: hard glides for carpet or felt glides for hard floors.
· Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.